Clarifying statement by the Central Engraving and Printing Plant
Clarifying statement by the Central Engraving and Printing Plant 20200902
1. Material and equipment procurement for the project has been carried out via open bidding under the principle of most advantageous tender, a process which is open and fair.
2. The winning bidder for the project doesn't subcontract the works illegally.
3. It is strictly forbidden to source the materials and equipment for the project from mainland China.
4. The chip cards and systems have passed international safety certification and related personal information is under the strict control of the Ministry of the Interior, via dedicated encrypted line.
5. The weekly's article is based on conjectures, without detailed check of facts.
For the entire statement, refer to https://www.cepp.gov.tw/TheFiles/news/76680485-fcc4-483c-a73a-ba864f8b8b14.pdf