Henry, Technology Collaboration & Planning Team, Teco Group Research Institute
1. What is your role and tasks at TECO?
I am responsible for exploring advanced technology which will be developed potentially in the next 3 to 5 years, and transferring the technology to BUs for the preparation of mass production. Therefore, my roles are the scout of programming advanced technology, and the special forces to deal with emergencies. Here are my main work content:
(1) Marketing research/Marcom: I do the marketing research analysis to development potential technology, and offer suggestion for future developing direction.
(2) R&D liaison: I am the liaison role if the technology development should be commissioned to other companies.
(3) PM: After the project is started, I will control the schedule to ensure it can be finished in the given time.
2. What do you like most about TECO?
My partners are knowledgeable and are glad to share with others, and the managers always trust you and give you opportunities. Also, you have chances to take business trips and become expatriates. What’s the best? You will have the opportunities to develop the technology and technical capability that the company will need in the future.
3. How would you describe TECO to others?
Teco is known for its history, TECO always keeps pursue excellence. From Home Appliances and restaurants which are closed to our daily lives to industrial motors and equipment, cover nearly every aspect of our daily lives. Being a staff in TECO, I feel like I should take more responsibility to develop more valuable products and technique. Welcome to joining in TECO. Let’s change Taiwan, amaze the world.