Davis, Sale Team, Electrification Products Sales Group
1. What is your role and tasks at TECO?
Hi I am Davis. I joined in the R&D division of motor in 2013. I was in charge of product design, product development, and I was transferred to Overseas Sales Division, Overseas Marketing Center, Electrification Products Sales Group in 2017. I am responsible for inquiry, estimation, and quotation of the products. I am also in charge of ensuring the product specification, choosing the suitable products, and coordinating internal source to satisfy costumers’ needs. Doing my best to meet customers’ expectation is my goal.
2. What do you like most about TECO?
(1) The friendly work environment－All of my colleagues and managers are very warm. Not just the RD department made me feel friendly, but the whole division gives me the same feeling. Every staff is willing to share what they have learned, and managers are very respectful of everyone.
(2) A very good stage－As a globalized business, there are many cross-department, or even cross-country projects waiting for you. If you want, you can definitely use your talents to brighten up your career.
3. How would you describe TECO to others?
Besides getting paid, what I wish to get from the job is to get along well with other colleagues, and keep learning from the work. In TECO I learned much practical experience by operating the cross country project with senior colleagues and managers. My senior colleagues always elaborately answer my questions which make me feel warm. In the big TECO family, you will feel the warmth among colleagues. Furthermore, the work challenges can meet your desire for sure!